Thursday, December 8, 2011

revolving:
What's at the Center of Your Life..
GOD or GLAM?

My life might be revolving around my appearance if I ...

⇨ don't leave home unless I look perfect.

 can't imagine life without make up or hair products.

⇨ consider models the most accurate standard of beauty and compare myself to them.

⇨ bond with every mirror and reflective device I can find.

⇨ depend on my high maintenance image to win friends and boyfriends.

 feel jealous when I see beautiful girls.

⇨ tend to hide out on days I feel ugly.

⇨ throw a fit over a new zit on my forehead.

⇨ determine the kind of day I'm going to have by how I look that morning.


People who like your looks will be gone as soon as someone more beautiful comes along. Real beauty comes from becoming like Jesus.

1 Peter 3:3-4 ==>> "It is not fancy air, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. Your beauty should come from within you -- the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit that will never be destroyed and is very precious to God."
Info from Biblezine™ Revolve 2OO7