Sunday, February 5, 2012

revolving:
What's at the Center of Your Life..
GOD or ME?

My life might be revolving around a perfect performance if I ...

⇨ think I always know what's best for me.

 believe God's rules are meant to take away my fun.

⇨ fear missing out if I wait for God's direction.

⇨ make most decisions based on my feelings.

⇨ jump into things before praying at all.

 focus on living for the moment.

⇨ stick to my plan and son't let anyone (including God) change my mind.

⇨ don't care if people get hurt as long as I get what I want.

⇨ get impatient when things don't go my way.


What you want isn't always good for you. When you give up what you want to follow God, you discover that he gives his VERY best and you're so much happier.

Romans 8:6==>> "If people's thinking is controlled by the sinful self, there is death. But if their thinking is controlled by the Spirit, there is life and peace."
Info from Biblezine™ Revolve 2OO7qaa