Sunday, November 27, 2011

revolving:
What's at the Center of Your Life..

GOD or GUYS?

My life might be revolving around guys if I ...

⇨ cover my walls with pictures of hot guys.

 am willing to drop my girlfriends to be with a guy.

⇨ crave guys' attention and often flirt (and dress sexy) to get it.

⇨ don't feel OK unless I have a boyfriend -- I go from crush to crush.

⇨ think about guys (and what they think of me) constantly.

 have mostly guys' numbers programmed in my cell phone.

⇨ spend more time communicating with my guy friends than I spend with God or family.

⇨ ask a guy friend for advice before asking God.

⇨ daydream daily about a particular guy.

Guys may draw your attention, but God wants to keep my attention forever.
His satisfying love is what you should really be searching for!

Matthew 5:6 ==>> "Those who want to do right more than anything else are happy,
because God will fully satisfy them."
Info from Biblezine™ Revolve 2OO7