Tuesday, November 15, 2011

⇒ confidence tips 
Tricks to looking and feeling confident!


"The easiest way to be confident in yourself is to sand up straight and be proud of yourself, no matter what you look like."
- JAMIE,17


"The secret on how to look/feel confident is all in the way you walk, I've noticed that if you walk with your head up high and shoulder back, you feel great about yourself and others think you look great. How you feel about yourself is visible to others whether you think it is or not."
-TATIANA, 17


"I believe fashion is what really makes you feel confident about yourself."
-MAYELLA, 18


"It's nothing physical that anyone can purchase or borrow from me. My confidence is within, and it comes from believing in myself, and knowing that I am beautiful, and that all my dreams CAN come true. Confidence  starts with loving and appreciating yourself. Just know that you are worthy."
-ANGEL, 22


"Being confident is all about learning to love the skin you're in. Wake up in the morning with a positive thought in mind. Instead of looking in the mirror and naming all the negative things, pointing out things I don;t like about myself, I point out things I like about myself . I'll also write myself little notes next to my bed that inspire me."
-FAITH, 16


"No matter what, all I do is say, 'It's gonna be a good year.' "
-SAUNDRA, 17


"Too boost my confidence, I don't wear any makeup. I know it sounds backwards, but that way you look like you all the time. Makeup is OK for making you look extra-special, but you shouldn't draw yourself a new face. Embrace what you have."
-ASHLIE, 16


"Have you ever seen someone walk into a room with their eyes and head down and think 'Wow, they've got it today'? Me neither. Making eye contact, smiling, and having good posture definitely reads 'I'm here and I'm fabulous!' "
-MARY, 16


"Having faith in yourself and knowing who you are is so important to your confidence. You also have to know that you can do it, and not care to listen to what people say about you behind your back. It's all about believing."
-HANNAH, 15


"To me, you show confidence in your body language. If you keep your shoulders back, make eye contact, and hold your head up high, you don't even have to truly believe that you are amazing. If you act like you do, it will come naturally."
-REBECCA, 15


"I try not to compare myself to others. I know that I am unique and guys love that!"
-LEAH, 15
Info from Seventeen