Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Okay lovebugs.. I know its been awhile since I've last been on here posting blogs and responding back to your emails. I am SOOOO sorry!! I've been soo busy! This summer has been very chaotic. I had to balance school, look for a new job, resolve some personal issues, and etc!! But I'm back!! I will try my hardest to post about all of your topics and requests in a timely manner from now on.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!


Be on the look out for some new posts!!


On the regular, I usually post about 4-7 blogs in a day but because I have a high volume of requests, I will be posting more on the daily.


I will try my best to post blogs everyday from now on.. & on days that I don't, please bare with me. I will post your requests and topics of interest soon as I get the chance.


Thankx for the understanding..



Yours truly,
Sincerely Sunshine (: