Monday, August 13, 2012

I came across this blog and liked it so I'm sharing it with you..


Accessory Report: Rock Candy Jewelry
by Lauren Conrad


Accessory Report: Rock Candy Jewelry
I truly believe that accessories can make or break an outfit. That said, a true fashionista can differentiate between the accents that are worth spending a pretty penny on and those of-the-moment adornments that are okay to pass up. In today’s case—curating a little body candy is a must for summer and fall…and luckily, it’s a trend you don’t have splurge on.

Lately I’ve spotted many rhinestone pieces that come in bright, punchy colors and I love the unexpected, candy-coated look. Not only do these brightly hued jewels liven up an otherwise dull outfit, they instantly add a playful yet interesting touch, giving your look a bit more depth and freshness. To give you a glimpse of this sweet trend, I’ve pulled together some of my favorite rock candy finds in the collage below:
Accessory Report: Rock Candy Jewelry

If you already have some clear crystal costume pieces you can update them by glossing the stones with some nail polish. This is a simple way to update your accessories and try out this trend without spending a dime.
Accessory Report: Rock Candy Jewelry