Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Career Iz Best 4 U?

Using a very scientific method, sólo de chikas found a way to pick your dream job! OK, so there's really not much science involved. But maybe U can get a better idea of what you'd like to do. Just pick the best answer for each question. Buena suerte!

  1. If I had to work in a restaurant, I'd be the one:
    1. Decorating! U can't work in an ugly place!
    2. Ordering supplies and making work schedules. We need napkins and waiters STAT!
    3. Organizing charity events. Let's raise some $!
    4. Serving customers and hosting parties. Meeting people is great (especially if they R cute)!
  2. If I had to work in a high school, I'd be happiest:
    1. As a drama teacher. END SCENE!
    2. As the student record keeper. I would run the most-organized school EVER!
    3. As the guidance counselor. I give gr8 advice.
    4. As the main office receptionist. Hello, how can I help U?
  3. If I had read a book, it would probably be the one that:
    1. Inspires me creatively. And maybe a book with pretty pics!
    2. Contains facts and info about my interests. Like a history book only less BO-RING!
    3. Is about someone who overcame odds. Rags to riches. Lame to FAME!
    4. Explains how to influence and achieve. I WILL take over the WORLD!
  4. My ideal job would give me the chance to:
    1. Xpress myself. I want to be my true self at work
    2. Be in charge. I'm not bossy, but I sure like to give orders.
    3. Improve the lives of others. I'm nice like that!
    4. Talk to people and assist them. I'm a great helper.
  5. If I were to work in the travel industry, I'd be best:
    1. Designing posters and brochures. Even if the vacation wasn't pretty, the poster would B!
    2. Organizing trips and issuing tickets. I'd think of everything!
    3. Taking vacationers on tours of the rainforest. Save the trees!
    4. Serving food to passengers. Maybe on a cruise ship!
  6. If I worked in a store in the mall, I could see myself:
    1. Dressing mannequins and decorating shop windows. Mixing and matching!
    2. Coordinating work schedules. U want time off? U come to me!
    3. Assisting customers with mobility problems. Everyone deserves to have fun shopping.!
    4. Handling customer complaints and taking the money. U have a problem? I'll solve it.
  7. If I found myself on a theater set, I picture myself:
    1. Acting. Or making costumes and doing makeup!
    2. Typing the stage directions. Actors go where I tell them to go!
    3. Helping actors rehearse. LINE!
    4. Directing the play. Actors do what I tell them to do!
  8. Given the choice, I'd rather teach children how to:
    1. Paint. And then I'd hang the art on the fridge.
    2. Write properly. And spell correctly.
    3. Look after pets or plants. Meow! Bark! Uh, do plants make nose?
    4. Be polite and sociable. And tell them which fork to use.

To find the career path you'd be best suited for, check to see what letter you chose the most.
If you chose mostly A's, U are one EXPRESSIVE CHIKA. Art. Writing. Acting. These things make you glow! U might enjoy being an artist, cake decorator, florist, dancer, fashion designer, hairdresser, journalist, nail technician, photographer, or web page developer.
If you chose mostly B's, UR a DETAIL CHIKA. You might look into becoming an administrative officer, a bookkeeper, an editor, a financial analyst, a business manager, a database administrator, a proof reader, a human resources assistant, a quality assurance officer or a sales clerk.
If you chose mostly C's, UR a PHILANTHRO CHIKA. UR strengths lie in community service and the environment. Look into counseling, case management, and child care work. Or you might want to be a dietician, doctor, veterinarian, police officer, speech pathologist, wildlife officer, or teacher.
If you chose mostly D's, UR a CHARMER CHIKA. UR passion is dealing with people. Think about becoming an events coordinator, a human resources officer, a fitness instructor, a recruitment consultant, a tour guide, a private investigator, a radio announcer, a receptionist, a retail assistant or a waitperson.
Info from BeingGirl.com