Sunday, January 29, 2012

revolving:
What's at the Center of Your Life..
GOD or PERFORMANCE?
Scaled_large

My life might be revolving around a perfect performance if I ...

⇨ freak out when I get anything less than an "A" on my report card.

 can't deal with failure.

⇨ totally stress out before tests or competitions.

⇨ push myself to hard and can't stop.

⇨ lie awake at night thinking of ways to win or do better.

 feel like a failure if I'm not the best.

⇨ fixate on the one little thing I didn't do well.

⇨ sometimes get physically ill before a game or event.

⇨ thrive on being the center of attention.


Trying to get approval from people is a dead-end street because you can't ever be good enough for them. But because of Jesus, you're already perfect, pleasing, and acceptable in God's eyes.

Romans 14:17-18==>> "The important things are living right with God, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. Anyone who serves Christ by living this way is pleasing God and will be accepted by other people."
Info from Biblezine™ Revolve 2OO7