Friday, December 14, 2012

Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes


Lyrics below ^_^
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
VVVVVVV
VVVVV
VVV
V

Like a moth to a flameBurned by the fireMy love is blindCan't you see my desire?That's the way love goesLike a moth to a flameBurned by the fireMy love is blindCan't you see my desire?

Like a moth to a flameBurned by the fireMy love is blindCan't you see my desireThat's the way love goesLike a moth to a flameBurned by the fireThat's the way love goesMy love is blindCan't you see my desire?

Come with meDon't you worryI'm gonna make you crazyI'll give you the time of your life

I'm gonna take you placesYou've never been before andYou'll be so happy that you came

Oooooh, I'm gonna take you thereOo-ooh hoo-ooh oo-oohThat's the way love goesHooThat's the way love goesThat's the way love goesThat's the way love goes

Don't mind if I light candlesI like to watch us play andBaby, I've got on what you like

Come closerBaby closerReach out and feel my bodyI'm gonna give you all my loveOoh sugar don't you hurryYou've got me here all nightJust close your eyes and hold on tight

Ooh babyDon't stop, don't stopGo deeperBaby deeperYou feel so good I'm gonna cry

Oooooh I'm gonna take your thereOo-ooh hoo-ooh oo-oohThat's the way love goesHooThat's the way love goesThat's the way love goes it goes it goesOooh that's the way love goesReach out and feel my bodyThat's the way love goesDontcha knowThat's the way

Like a moth to a flameBurned by the fireMy love is blindCan't you see my desireLike a moth to a flameBurned by the fire My love is blindCan't you see my desire?That's the way love goes